September 26, 2015

The President's Story - FileBank Inc.


Storage facilities are becoming more prominent in the digital era.  Many organizations simply wish they could find a secure facility where important and valuable company assets can be protected. FileBank is a hidden gem under some company’s noses. I would like to tell you how FileBank came to become the successful corporation it is today.  I will enlighten my readers into understanding FileBank’s journey that started over a quarter of a century ago, and how I, Greg Copeland, President of FileBank Inc. came to be an individual all organizations should know.


I started as a photographer with offices in Paterson, New Jersey and efficacious connections.  After a fire destroyed the New York Opera’s storage unit, I decided to help friends in need, and offer my facility to store the saved items.  As epiphany hits, it starts a domino effect; we had our very first storage client.


With an immense amount of client’s already by the early 1990’s, I began my search for a better protected facility. After five years of skepticism with different locations, we finally found one with great potential in Oakland, New Jersey.  My main goal was to provide our clients with a safe and secure facility that can withstand any weather.  I was apprehensive after reviewing the blueprints and learning that our building can only withstand winds up to 85 mph; that wasn’t enough in my mind.  This being said, I decided to expand the security of having a building that can withstand winds up to 125 mph.  A perfect example of my concern was the shock of Hurricane Sandy.  Have we not ensured that extra security, who knows what important documents (stored at FileBank), could have been compromised.  My clients and I sleep well at night knowing that their valuable assets are stored in a facility that is fire resistant and safe in the worst of weather.


Currently, we have an inventory of well over 300,000 boxes and 900,000 files, and 578 gigabytes of client data archived in either our data center or our archive vault. The archive center is four stories tall, a football field long and a football field wide. It has a capacity of over 600,000 cubic feet of storage space and our data center has 100 servers with twenty terabyte of storage.  Our center is positioned to be scalable to handle most eventualities. We have two successful programs helping our clientele be current with the booming digital era, and most of all, they are ALL satisfied.


Wish to learn more about our services, make sure to check out our website.


Sincerely,

Greg Copeland,
President, FileBank Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up!
    President

    ReplyDelete