February 17, 2015

How We Became FileBank

Storage facilities are becoming more prominent in the digital era.  Many organizations simply wish they are able to find a secure facility where they can store their everyday clutter. FileBank is a hidden gem under some company’s noses. We are here to tell you how we came to become the successful corporation we are today.  We will enlighten our readers into understanding our journey that started over a quarter of a century ago, and how I, Greg Copeland, President of FileBank Inc. came to be an individual all organizations should know.

I started as a photographer with offices in Paterson, New Jersey and efficacious connections.  After a fire destroyed the New York Opera’s storage unit, I decided to help friends in need, and offer my facility to store the saved items.  As epiphany hits, it starts a domino effect; we had our very first storage client.
With an immense amount of client’s already by the early 1990’s, I began my search for a better protected facility. After five years of skepticism with different locations, we finally found one with great potential in
Oakland, New Jersey.  My main goal was to provide our clients with a safe and secure facility that can withstand any weather.  I was apprehensive after reviewing the blueprints and learning that our building can only withstand winds up to 85 mph; that wasn’t enough in my mind.  This being said, I decided to expand the security of having a building that can withstand winds up to 125 mph.

 A perfect model of my concern was the shock of Hurricane Sandy.  Have we not ensured that extra security, who knows what imperative documents stored at FileBank could have been compromised.  My clients and I sleep well at night knowing their documents are stored in a facility that is fire resistant and safe in the worst of weather.

Currently, we have an inventory of well over 300,000 boxes and 900,000 files, an Archive Center that sits four stories tall and has 600,000 cubic feet of storage space. We have two successful programs helping our clientele be current with the booming digital era, and most of all, they’re ALL satisfied.

We look forward to working with you.
Sincerely,
Greg Copeland
President, FileBank Inc.

Wish to learn more about FileBank and our services, feel free to visit our website!

Make sure to stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment